Top Social

Soap & Glory Skincare?

21 June 2014
Soap & Glory bath and body products are well known (ahem hand food) and their makeup range also gets a lot of attention but until recently I wasn't aware that they had a skincare range, this may be a fault on my part or the terrible aisles of my local Boots, either way when I found it I had to try something out. A few weeks back I was having a 'pore' problem shall we say, the pores around my nose were more visible than normal and so when I found the S&G range and this product, it was like my prayers were answered. 


This mask is a 2 in 1 mask, meaning it doubles up as an exfoliator and as well as acting as a pore purifying mask, now I haven't tried it as of yet all over my face as I have my other trusted quick fix face mask to use instead so I'm not sure how it acts as an all over exfoliator but if the T zone is anything to go by, it works wonders. I love the packaging with the embellished Soap and Glory logo, its a nice finishing touch and the tub although slightly smaller than other masks I've used I find that a little goes a long way as I've been using it quite a while and I haven't even made a dent.     

As I only had a problem with the pores on my T zone area, I just used the mask on this area twice a week and within a week or two my pores had been minimised (is it just me, or does that spelling look wrong? google best not be lying) and I felt a lot better about my T zone. The fact that the mask is a blue/green/white colour and dries that colour on the skin is also great, I'm not fond of masks that sink into your skin as I always forget about them, I'm sure I'm not the only one. An added bonus on top of all of that is that the mask smells amazing, if you're not keen on mint, this maybe isn't for you but I love minty smelling products, they always smell so fresh. The mask also leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh and completely cleansed - what more could you want from a weekly pick me up. 

     After this I've definitely been converted and I can't wait to try other products from the 'newly found' Soap & Glory skincare line. Do you have any recommendations? 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_