Top Social

No longer MIA

9 May 2016
Hi guys! This post has been a long time coming, I think close to seven months maybe - I hold my hands up, I'm sorry but I thought I'd be able to balance final year of Uni, my part time job and blogging at the same time which didn't really go to plan. I knew something had to give (only temporarily) and unfortunately it was blogging :( Two weeks ago I handed in my undergrad dissertation and four days ago, my last ever piece of coursework so I'm really looking forward to the free time!


I'm determined to make the most of my free time enjoying life and getting somewhat of a social life back on track. I do have a holiday coming up to Hong Kong of all places which I'm super excited about! And on top of that I'll be blogging again. Now I don't want to promise a blogging schedule and...
then not stick to it so I'll just update on twitter, snapchat or Instagram when I do and you can have a read if you fancy. I think I'll be sticking to once a week until I'm back in the swing of things and who knows with all this free time, I might even make a YouTube video or two but don't hold me to that one!

This is a short one, just to let you know I'm up and running again. The blogs also had a bit of an update (although I'm still perfecting things) so this may be a new chapter for my blog. Again, thank you for bearing with me and don't be afraid to chat to me on social media :)

Thanks again
Jenny xo
2 comments on "No longer MIA"
  1. Congrats on finishing! I totally get it about keeping up with blogs, I went to two times a week and wow that's hard! I'm almost finished with my school year so it'll be easier! Can't wait to read what you write about! :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in awe of you doing it two times a week, life is just so hectic! I'm excited to write too! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_