Top Social

Accessorize Haul

22 March 2015
Now this haul's long overdue, think two months overdue but somehow I've only got round to using the things properly now, am I the only one who loses things amidst their room for ages and then remembers about them? It seems so! Accessorize is a shop I love for their cute and bang on trend jewellery and bags especially in the spring/summer seasons but I haven't bought much from it because of its location, although there is one in the city centre its just seems out of the way and I always forget about it, thats about to change because their stuff is too cute to ignore!


You may think I'm overly strange buying a pair of slipper booties in March? usually I'd be the first to point out that you don't need them but in January thats not the case. I was also trying to be super organised for the end of summer/start of Autumn because its so hard to find a decent pair and I don't think my slippers at present are going to last me six/seven months so I'm prepared and have a back up if needs be. I also really liked the style & the colour and I'm not normally a blue kind of person -they have little pom pom's by the ankle and they're not too long, not too short, perfect ankle covering length so I can't wait to lounge around in these when the time comes.

The second thing I needed or convinced myself I needed was a new purse, I think I featured my purse I'm using at the minute in an old spending ban post, it's lasted me ages and although its still in tip top shape I've now gathered too many cards and theres not enough card slots. Its a lot harder than it sounds to find a purse with lots of card slots and so when I seen this one on the Accessorize website, plain black, sleek and professional with enough room for 13 cards and a hefty sized coin part in the back I knew it was ideal and into the basket it went.

Lastly I picked up this adorable handbag, perfect for Spring and for one of my friends upcoming birthday (this is only one present ticked off the list but its a start). I love the contrast between the light blue and navy, the straps also a good length for wearing over the shoulder and I especially love the gold embellishment. With handbags I hate having to squeeze everything into too small a bag or carrying around a bag, likely to make me look as if I'm going on a three week break but this I've found is the perfect size and I've a feeling my friend will be thrilled with it, I'm sort of sorry I didn't pick one up for myself at the same time  though! So thats all the things I picked up, let me know what you think!  

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
P.s what do you love from Accessorize? Or if you had to pick, jewellery or bags?

   Bloglovin'  //   Twitter  // Instagram  

8 comments on "Accessorize Haul"
  1. Such cute pieces. Love the blue handbag, such a great piece for Spring! - Accessorize is often a place I overlook, but I popped in the other day and they have such great stock in for Spring. I especially loved a bright orange handbag when I was browsing. I may have to return to purchase it... uh oh I feel a haul coming on...

    Natalie (:
    Silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I love them! Its beautiful, I'm exactly the same but I love this time of year when all the new collections are launching! that sounds gorgeous, hauls are always a good thing ;) x

      Delete
  2. The blue bag is gorgeous, accessorize have some amazing pieces! I have alot of jewellery from there x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost don't want to gift it away its so pretty lol! I don't own too many pieces of jewellery from there but I'm converted so I could sense a haul :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the purse - so sleek and pretty :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact that its so sleek, thanks! And it magically fits everything in, what more could you want :) x

      Delete
  4. That bag is perfect for Spring. I normally go to Accessorize for hats, they always fit very nice and don`t make me look like a mushroom. (I am 1.50m, so floppy hats are very tricky for me:)) )

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I never even thought about hats, I'll have to have a browse! According to google converter I'm 1.57 metres so I definitely can relate :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_