Top Social

Boots Haul ft L'oreal & Collection

22 February 2015
I'm With working a lot  lately, I've not been able to take my time and enjoy perusing the aisles of Boots and Superdrug as much as I'd like, in fact I've built up quite an extensive wishlist so goodness help me and my bank balance when I finally do have the time. I did manage to sneak in one evening this week for like 10 minutes whilst waiting for my bus and when I say 10 minutes, it really was just that so I managed to quickly pick up a few things just.  


The first thing I was dying to pick up and have wanted for ages is the L'oreal True Match foundation, I was always a bit wary whether to order it online because of the undertones but whenever I saw the paler shades in store, I got swatching and found the 'perfect match'for my skin in N1. At the time Boots was having a bit of an offer spree and the one that naturally caught my eye was the 2 for £14 one on L'oreal makeup products, now the foundation usually retails around £9.99 so for £4 more I saw no harm in picking up an additional thing. 

After being torn between so many beaut products, I opted for the L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara, I'd recently ran out of mascara and I remember hearing lots of good things about this one so killing two birds with one stone for £4 seemed worth it. After that I stopped by the Collection stand and picked up another lasting perfection concealer, you can never have too many sitting about and realised that there was a foundation alongside it. Now I've heard plenty about the concealer, the foundation not so much and as it was reduced I thought I'd give it a whirl and see if the foundation is just as magical as the concealer so be sure to keep an eye out for that post. 

As I said I managed to pick up these four in the space of ten minutes and althought it's not a massive haul it's big enough for a ten minute stop off and surprisingly, or not so surprisingly I've bought a few more things since writing this post but I might just save that for an extra long haul post at some point. I'm just eager to start using them all :) 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo
P.s what drugstore items have you been loving/buying lately? & what else from L'oreal is a must have for the makeup bag? I need to branch out more 

   Bloglovin'  //   Twitter  // Instagram  

6 comments on "Boots Haul ft L'oreal & Collection"
  1. Replies
    1. it's amazing! there's always a bunch of offers on L'oreal products too which is handy x

      Delete
  2. You got some fab bits :) I love the Collection concealer and have to agree you can never have too many hehe.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I think the more the merrier definitely applies :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the L'Oreal mascara it really lengthens my lashes. I also have the collection foundation which is great for coverage but can feel a little thick depending how you apply it, i use a sponge and it works really well x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thanks, I'll have to try it with a sponge - I don't hear quite so much about the foundation! I think the mascaras something I'll grow to love x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_