Top Social

The Body Shops Tea Tree Facial Wash

11 November 2014
This weeks been a bit of a tough one for me and usually with tough weeks and stress comes the odd breakout or two but luckily this time around that hasn't happened and I'm pretty sure its because of my new holy grail skincare product... The Body Shops Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (they couldn't have made a longer name for it if they'd tried) which has helped my spot prone skin so much lately.  

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

I'm usually not one for skincare reviews, I mean theres the odd one here and there but they're such an important part of our everyday routines and they're just skipped over it seems. I love finding out about new skincare products whilst reading other blogs and seeing what would work for my skin and for that reason I can sense they'll be making more of an appearance on my own blog.  

I've never really used facial washes religiously before as I didn't see any changes in my skin and deemed them a waste of time but not now - maybe I'd been using the wrong facial washes. This facial wash had been sitting in my bathroom for a while now, picked up and forgotten about in a haul and it was only a month or two ago when I was having a really bad skin day I decided to try it and I'm hooked. At first I was a bit wary because some reviews said the tea tree range can be quite drying but upon using it, this isn't the case at all!

The facial wash is a part of the Tea Tree range and aimed primarily at blemished skin or spot prone skin so its suitable for most teenagers and probably young adults too since I'm using it. It also aims to provide an intense daily cleanse in order to remove impurities for clearer looking skin and from what I can see its done just that. My skin has drastically improved over the months I've been using this and apart from the odd spot once in a blue moon (we can't have clear skin 24/7) I feel so much happier having clearer skin and knowing that this product is working. I don't use it daily but every two days to give my skin some variety and I've found less is more when using this product so it lasts for ages. Its also quite a large bottle containing 250ml and for £5 its not exactly breaking the bank, the only downside for some people is that it is scented and the Tea Tree can be a little strong but once you're using it you can't smell it at all, unless you're sniffing the bottle but thats completely different. All in all, I'll definitely be re-purchasing this when it runs out, its wonderful! 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
P.s have you tried the facial wash or anything else from The Body Shop's Tea Tree range?

 Bloglovin'  //   Twitter  // Instagram  

8 comments on "The Body Shops Tea Tree Facial Wash"
  1. I love this! I really do think this helps keep skin clear!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do as well, magic in a bottle :) x

      Delete
  2. Im obsessed with the Tea Tree range, ive done a couple of posts on my blog. If you like this you'll love the cleanser!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to pop over and have a read, probably make a massive wishlist while I'm at it, I really want to try more from the range so the cleanser might be next - thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like an amazing product!!! I wanna try it out!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, you should definitely try it (: yeah, are you already following you? x

      Delete
  4. Not tried this one yet, only recently started using body shop skincare after my sister buying it and stealing a little of hers but I will definately be trying this.

    Cloey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really good especially the tea tree range :) try and drop some hints to your sister on what to buy and then 'borrow' them, always a good trick lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_