Top Social

Lush: Bloomin' Beautiful

18 August 2014
Although I'm an avid Lush lover, I don't actually own that much from the brand and more surprisingly I've never featured anything Lush-ish on my blog, crazy I know! This Lush Blooming Beautiful box was something I was bought for my birthday & honestly it had been forgotten about until I had a right old drawer sort out the other day when I found it & knew it had to be used! The packaging is beyond cute - these little boxes from Lush are perfect for gifts since they're so nicely decorated, just all round girly and they smell amazing.

Lush Blooming Beautiful Gift Box
Lush Bloomin Beautiful Gift Box

Lush Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar Review and Image
Lush think pink bath ballistic review and picture
lush think pink bath ballistic review and picture

So I may have went a tad overboard with photos but how could I not? They look amazing! The Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar got bashed around a little in the box despite being filled to the brim with polystyrene (talk about alliteration - did I say enough words beginning with B?) One of its petals has broken off a little bit but its not really noticeable and still usable so I'm happy! Both of these bath bombs smell incredible and I actually kept the box open overnight by accident - I just couldn't fit everything back in again and was pleasantly surprised to wake up to a very nice smelling bedroom - a mix of citrus and vanilla.   

The second bath bomb, the Think Pink Bath Ballistic is my favourite of the two and I just had to take a close up of the flowers on the top - they're so pretty and its a little sad to think they're just going to disintegrate in the bath, it almost makes me want to keep them on show in my room, almost. Aside from looking pretty and smelling great I can't wait to actually use both of these, whenever I've used Lush bath bombs in the past they've left my skin feeling refreshed and ever so soft so I'm hoping these will be the same. I really need to start venturing into my local Lush store from now on as I always forget to so feel free to leave me recommendations to check out or just let me know what your favourite bits and pieces are from Lush? 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo

 BlogLovin'  //   Twitter  //  Instagram  

13 comments on "Lush: Bloomin' Beautiful "
  1. Both of these sound fab and I love the packaging of the box! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I know! the packagings so cute and surprisingly much brighter than shown in the photos lol! x

      Delete
  2. Lush are amazing - so pretty.

    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they, I really do need to start going more often aha! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenny :)

    I posted this comment earlier but I don't think it worked.. so I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) you can check out the rules on my blog
    xxx


    http://tessarosechiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when that happens! but thank you so much, I'll have a read :) x

      Delete
  4. Your blog is stunning! I've nominated you to do The Liebster Award. You can see the details on my blog :)

    http://xobeautyheartxo.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I'll definitely pop on over and have a read - its been ages since I did this tag :) x

      Delete
  5. These look lovely! I need to buy some lush products soon, i love them so much! :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell amazing too, thats the best part :) and thanks! I need to do the same lol x

      Delete
  6. I like it!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore LUSH gift boxes! They are possibly the best (and easiest) gifts. This one looks so nice!

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_