Top Social

Glamour ft Ellie & Clinique

10 July 2014
Everyone loves a freebie as much as the next person especially when its beauty related so whenever I read that Clinique was pairing up with Glamour this month and releasing 4 miniature products I knew I'd have to buy at least one copy. 


It was released on Monday I think and I picked it up at the start of the week but I was in a bit of a rush whilst in Tesco and there were only a couple of copies left, mainly those with the lip crayons but I've been eyeing up the high impact mascara for a while now (full size) and I thought if I tried this I'd be able to trial it and see whether it was worth the purchase or not. Luckily this was the only magazine left with the mascara sample and I can't wait to try it! I'm also pretty sure that during this month I'll end up with a lip crayon or two as well....

Surprisingly this is the first magazine I've bought in I'm not sure how long, I just never find myself with the time to sit down and read them but after this I'm going to make a conscious effort to do so. This edition also had the lovely Ellie Goulding on the cover page who I've loved for years and shes a total babe so it was definitely worth buying and for only £2 I couldn't really not. I might just have to keep an eye out for some more magazines in the future :) 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
P.s have you tried the high impact mascara? or read any fun magazines lately? 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_