Top Social

Review: L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Range

25 June 2014
This is a bit of an unusual post for me, mainly because as bad as this is I never really change up my hair routine although I know I should, theres just so many brands it gets a little overwhelming. However in the summer months my hair needs a little extra tlc and so I decided to change things up a bit and try the L'oreal Elvive Fibrology range which is specifically aimed at thicker hair (and unfortunately thats what mine is).    

 

As I mentioned this shampoo and conditioner is specifcally aimed at thicker hair and also claims to thicken thinner hair as well, scientifically thickening the diameter of each strand of hair as is contains Filloxane. Now I haven't been using it long enough to notice those effects but I'm sure after a while of using it it would make a substantial difference. I have to admit I'm not that adventurous when it comes to haircare and my hair usually dries straight but I thought that this would give me a bit of a boost volume wise at my roots (which it has).

What I can say though is that even upon my first use my hair feels a lot healthier, its much shinier than usual (in a good way) giving it a healthy glow and both the shampoo and conditioner smell lovely which is an added bonus. I also decided to give reverse washing a go whilst using this and I'm pretty convinced its a deadly combination. Both the shampoo and conditioner are easy to work with and don't require a lot of product for results - surprisingly they left my hair with much more bounce and volume than usual.

Its also such good value for money as this smaller duo which is 200ml is only £2.99, now I opted for the smaller bottles as I wanted to be sure I liked the product but the larger 400ml are only £3.99 each, wow! My hair is also much softer and just all round fluffy as if I've just had my hair done at the hairdressers, you know the feeling. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the effect these two are having on my hair and I'd definitely recommend them to all, they're also on offer in Boots at the minute so now would be a good time to pick them up :) 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
P.s have any of you tried anything from the fibrology range yet? 
2 comments on "Review: L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Range"
  1. Haven't tried any yet, but for a shampoo, i love the packaging haha!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, the packaging lured me in! definitely stands out among my other products :) Jenny xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_