Top Social

Review: Garnier Eye Makeup Remover

20 June 2014
I know theres a lot of love for the Garnier Micellar water, I feel the same but love for this little one not so much? In fact when I picked up the micellar water (which was probably months ago) I picked this up as well, I just hadn't gotten round to giving it a go but now I have I thought I'd do a review for you all. Also can I just point out the cute map background (which was actually a birthday gift bag, blame my inner geography nerd ey), I love it and you should probably expect a few more cheeky snaps with this in view. Alas on to the product.....
 

We're all guilty of wanting to curl up collapse into bed with a face full of makeup when it reaches one in the morning but this remover is so easy and quick that my skin has been saved and I somehow have the effort to take my makeup off, no one likes panda eyes the next morning. On a night out my eye makeup is much heavier than my base and so I always dread taking it all off but this remover has made it ten times easier and in one sweep of a cotton pad, its disappeared (even the waterproof).

Garnier also claims that the eye makeup remover 'protects eyelashes' as it contains Arginine, leaving them cleaner and thus less eyelashes falling out on the cotton pad, now this I'm not sure about. I haven't used it long enough to actually notice a difference in my eyelashes, I didn't really pay much use to them before if I'm honest so I don't notice a change but on others it might work. I just know that its a little makeup wonder and its helped me cleanse my skin at night, leaving my skin feeling fresh and makeup free - the best thing it only takes less than a minute. 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo
P.s how do you remove your makeup, makeup wipes, micellar water, cleansers? 
5 comments on "Review: Garnier Eye Makeup Remover "
  1. I use makeup wipes and a Clarins cleanser :-) works wonders. Great post.x

    http://missemr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to use a cleanser but I was stuck as to which one to pick - theres so many, thank you :) xo

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 20, 2014

    Lovely post!xxKind of in love with your blog:)
    I would love you to visit my blog,and follow if you want!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, thank you - that means an awful lot :) your blogs lovely! Jenny xo

      Delete
  3. ♥ Super blog na pewno bÄ™dÄ™ CiÄ™ czÄ™sto odwiedzać :*
    może obserwacja <3
    Śliczne zdjęcia *.*
    Zapraszam do mnie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_