Top Social

Perfect Nudes

9 June 2014
The other day I surprisingly made the discovery that I have no nude shades in my lipstick stash, now I know bolds and brights win over nude lips but I never thought I'd disowned them completely. With this in mind I practically ran towards my nearest Boots and low and behold the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks were having a bit of an offer so I selected my two favourite shades and suddenly felt a lot better about myself. I'm not too keen on barely noticeable nudes but just something thats a little more of a 'my lips but better' colour and luckily thats exactly what this is!  


Another shock to my system was that although I absolutely love the Kate Moss matte lipstick range I'd never owned any from the original Kate Moss line, shock horror! This particular shade '03' I've fallen in love with however, its as I said a my lips but better colour and a slightly peachy/brown nude which is quite different for me all together. The formula is creamy and moisturising and not drying in the slightest and I also like the fact that the packaging is the same as the matte lipsticks with the signature Kate logo.

The only downside is that the packaging is black like every other lipstick in my drawer nearly and so its hard to recognise in my collection - the bright red matte packaging is a lot more noticeable, maybe if they even brought out lighter packaging for the spring or summer months that would be nice. The lipstick however I can see no wrong with and I'm sure I'll pick a couple more up from the range soon enough. Also what do you think about the background, yay or nay? I quite like the white backgrounds on things but I get quite bored, how does anyone else feel about it? 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_