Top Social

Weekly Ramble #4

19 May 2014

This week has been hectic for me, for the past few weeks I've basically been living in my bedroom revising with the occasional trip to the fridge but as soon as my exams were over and done with on Monday, my week and social life managed to do a serious turn around and fill up leaving me with a jam packed week. 


As you may have guessed from the first couple of pictures, I've done nothing but revision for the past say 2 weeks, I started to go a little crazy I'm not going to lie / I dread to think how many cups of tea or biscuits I've consumed (and yes that is a One Direction cup, I have no shame) / I let my hair do its own thing for once and it dried naturally to look like this, waves and crinkles galore! / We made my friend a birthday cake for his 21st and surprisingly it tasted quite good / We also got a bunch of other snacks to stuff our faces with which all went down a treat / I actually brought my camera out for once so a fair few photos were taken with my friends / Also I was able to start bringing some of my stuff home from my uni house woohoo! still debating where this cute little lantern can go, time to redecorate I think / Oops a lot of snapchats were taken / Made a cheeky MAC purchase while Debenhams had a sale on, can't wait for it to arrive / Ikea trips are the best, I finally got something to organise my drawers with / And finally I had thee most amazing cookie, it was massive and amazing and I definitely need to get some more.    

This is definitely a short little post, I managed to get a lot done in the space of a week, I think I've been quite productive! I also managed to sneak in a few unexpected trips to McDonalds, watch the final episode in the series of The Vampire Diaries - I don't know why they thought it would be a good idea to end it how they did. I can't cope not knowing, I won't spoil anything don't worry :) And lastly we booked our coach tickets to go to Croker and more importantly ONE DIRECTION so now it actually feels more like we're going. The excitement is kicking in already eek! #5days

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
P.s is anyone else going to the Where We Are tour? 
2 comments on "Weekly Ramble #4"
  1. Now I am kinda craving some tea and biscuits right now.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can never go wrong with tea and biscuits, they're the answer to everything :) Jenny xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_