Top Social

#NOTD

28 April 2014
I love a good hashtag who doesn't and somehow when I'm on Instagram this is one of the hashtags that catches my interest the most. I love scrolling through and seeing the nail art, designs and colours everyones using at the minute and mainly to get some inspiration for my own. 


I'm not big on the whole false nails thing and usually just stick to painting so I'm constantly changing my colour and I'm ashamed to say my nail polish collection has grown a lot in the past year or two as a result. I guess it's a good and a bad thing. The nail polish I have on at the minute, I've just fallen head over heels in love with the colour. Since I'm quite pale at the moment I've been trying to put off the pastels for a tanner day and reach for brighter Spring colours instead and this is just that. 

NYC is a brand stocked in Superdrug which is primarily aimed at younger makeup lovers, is incredibly cheap and up until now I hadn't really paid much attention to their products. This nail polish in the shade 'Lincoln Square Lavender" is a part of their "in a New York colour minute" collection and since I purchased it I think they've changed the packaging around a little. I've had this on for at least 3 days now with absolutely no chipping, the colour was opaque after one coat showing just how good this little bottle is as I can't say that about a lot of nail polish brands but I painted two coasts just as a precaution and I love it. 

For something so cheap, less than £2 I think and for 10ml of polish I'm pleasantly surprised and in this shade I'll definitely be stocking up on a few more to last me the summer. I can see this being on my nails alot. If you've tried anything from the NYC stand let me know, I love getting recommendations :) 

Thanks for reading, Jenny xo
p.s please feel free to follow my blog both on Bloglovin and Google Friend Connect.  
6 comments on "#NOTD "
  1. Ooh, I love this colour! I've tried a few other NYC products and really like them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, its just so pretty! aw really? I think i'm going to have to have a look at some more :) Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. I have a huge nail varnish collection as well so you are not alone love the colour have tried out NYC products really liked them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank goodness, I'm such an addict it seems lol! definitely going to pick up some more Jenny xo

      Delete
  3. so beautiful color! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it :) thanks i'll be sure to check it out, Jenny xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_