Top Social

NOTD featuring Illamasqua

11 March 2014
Well now that Spring has officially sprung I decided it was time to change up my nail polish collection, storing those grey, purple, blacks and maroons that haven't been off my nails through autumn and winter in the back of the drawer for something more suitable like pastels and brights.


A few weeks ago in my Illamasqua Mini Haul (link here) I picked up this beautiful lime green colour in the shade "Radium" and I love it so much already, its definitely the perfect shade for this time of year. To my surprise and as you can see in the first couple of photos the colour blends in with the green wall in my bedroom.. what a bonus ehhh!

The packaging is the traditional Illamasqua style which I always love as both the black and gold colours give it a classy and sophisticated look. Now before talking about the nail polish itself I should probably excuse my strange hand selfies that I keep taking but they're all for your benefit in the long run :) In the photo however I am wearing two coats of the polish, it only really needs one but I always wear two of every polish just in case. I was able to wear this for days without chipping which is great since I usually do within a few days. It also makes it ten times better that I picked this little treat up in the sale for around £5 instead of its original price of £14.50 and 15ml should keep me going for ages as its well over the ordinary amount of nail polish so no complaints!

I know this is a short one but has anyone else tried any Illamasqua nail polish? Or could recommend any spring/summer shades? 
Thanks for reading, Jenny xo 
6 comments on "NOTD featuring Illamasqua"
  1. I actually love that color on.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it's definitely a new favourite of mine :) Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. That colour is fab! I never tried their nail polishes before but it looks really nice!
    Cliona x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely recommend trying one :') the entire range holds the nicest colours, Jenny xo

      Delete
  3. nice color :) i think one of the best for spring time

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i thought it was a lovely transition colour to spring :) Jenny xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my little blog and leave a comment, it means a lot! I read and reply to them all and you can also tweet me at @JennysEveryday_